The protection of your personal data is of high importance to THALES, therefore THALES takes all reasonable care to ensure that your personal data is processed safely.
When visiting our website ""the Website"", you will share your personal data with THALES DIGITAL SOLUTIONS INC. (350-6650 Saint-Urbain Montreal, Quebec H2S3G9,Canada) (“THALES”), acting as data controller.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Communication: enabling THALES to address your requests and to respond to your messages; sending e-mail newsletters: provide you with content related to THALES products, services and activities via e-mail;
- Marketing: carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys, via e-mail, SMS, over the phone, through push notifications / pop-up banners, instant messaging, through an operator, through social media pages, regarding THALES products, services and activities;
- Security: guaranteeing the security of this Website.
The provision of your personal data is optional. Should you decide not to provide your personal data, THALES may be unable to provide you such requested services.
Please note that in order to carry out the processing activities specified therein, THALES relies on:
- its legitimate interest, which consists in proper communication and exchange of information between you and THALES and in security of the Website;
- your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based thereon before its withdrawal, for the processing related to certain marketing and profiling activities.
For the abovementioned purposes, your personal data will be kept no longer than three years after their collection.
In the context of such processing, the recipients of all or part of your personal data will the personnel of THALES and other entities of its group in charge of the administration, supervision and management of THALES information systems, as well as some personnel of Webflow, Inc., 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 and Formagrid, Inc. (Attn: DMCA Agent), 799 Market Street, 8th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103.
The sharing of your personal data with certain recipients may imply transfers of your data out of the European Economic Area (EEA) in the countries where the entities of the THALES group operate. THALES pays particular attention to the protection of your personal data. Thus, where such transfers out of the EEA shall take place, THALES first implements appropriate safeguards by signing the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission with the entity out of the EEA which processes your personal data. You can obtain a copy of such clauses by addressing your request through one of the emails referred to below.
In any case, you have the right to access your personal data and to request that your personal data be rectified or deleted. You are also entitled to request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
In case of any such request or complaint, please send an email to email@example.com.You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
In submitting any application you understand that this information may be exported, (re) exported or re-transferred in-country. The applicant warrants that they have assessed and clearly identified the export control classification of the technical information attached to this application and have obtained the necessary export authorization(s).